FIRST STATE ; THROW THOUGHTS OUT
1. While sitting, close your eyes and begin to utter nonsense sounds - any sound or word, so long as they make no sense.
2. Just speak any language that you don't know !
3. Allow yourself to express whatever needs within you. Throw every thing out.
4. The mind thinks, always, in terms of words. Gibberish helps to break-up this pattern of continual verbalization. Without suppressing your thoughts, you can throw them out.
5. Let your body likewise be expressive.
SECOND STAGE - MOVING INTO A GREAT SILENCE
1 Just sit in a space of deep silence, stillness and relaxation.
2. Go inwards, deeper and deeper, just like an arrow.
3. Penetrate all the layers and hit the center of your existence.
Note : It will take no more than 10 minutes to practice each stage respectively.