Sunday, October 10, 2010

Conversation with Mihajlovic Vesna

Mihajlovic Vesna
Congratulations on that day that God chose

to bring to existence a person

so charismatic and beautiful as you.

I believe that God certainly

will grant the wish of his heart

because you're inside the heart

and of will of the Father

in their attitudes and way of life.

Cheers, congratulations and many happy returns!♥
Add a caption
Mihajlovic Vesna Congratulations on that day that God chose to bring to existence a person so charismatic and beautiful as you. I believe that God certainly will grant the wish of his heart because you're inside the heart and of will of the Father in their attitudes and way of life. Cheers, congratulations and many happy returns!♥
Added yesterday · Comment · LikeUnlike

*
*
Mihajlovic Vesna likes this.
*
o
Mihajlovic Vesna so nice Sandra...thank you my wonderful friend This emoticon has been enhanced by Facicons This emoticon has been enhanced by Facicons
what a great poem you sent me...I am so appreciative This emoticon has been enhanced by Facicons Love you SandraThis emoticon has been enhanced by FaciconsThis emoticon has been enhanced by FaciconsThis emoticon has been enhanced by Facicons
9 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading... ·
o
Badrinath Vasandi
Your home is in my heart;
My heart is like the ocean;
I'll rock while you're sleeping;
On a wave of sweet devotion.

...Your Home is in my heart
And my heart is every where;
whenever you may wander;
Know that I am there !

Your Home is in my heart,
And my heart is every where;
when you're feeling lonely,
It will carry you along.

AS GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU...YOU ARE THE GOD'S MOST LOVING CHILD....

HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO YOU VESNASee More
8 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 2 peopleLoading...
o
Badrinath Vasandi thanks vesna
8 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Mihajlovic Vesna OMG Vasandi This emoticon has been enhanced by Facicons...I am speechelss...what a wonderful great divine poem...thank you humbly my dear friend This emoticon has been enhanced by Facicons This emoticon has been enhanced by Facicons
may you always have all Gods Blessings...
8 hours ago · LikeUnlike ·
o
Badrinath Vasandi so nice of you
8 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Mihajlovic Vesna
You're the kind of person,
Who's hard to forget,
A one-in-a-million
To the people you've met.
Your friends are as varied
...As the places you go,
And they all want to tell you
In case you don't know:
That you make a big difference
In the lives that you touch,
By taking so little
And giving so much!See More
8 hours ago ·

No comments:

Post a Comment